We are proud to say that that our co-founder, Emma Petroulas, was listed earlier this week as one of the 8 women to watch in the Sydney Tech-Startup Scene by Shoe String.
It’s a real honour that Nudge has been listed alongside some really amazing Aussie women in startups who are doing such exciting things! Many of whom we have followed their journeys as we were starting Nudge.
Other women included on the list were:
- Katrin Suess from Vimily: a new online concept where you can leave video messages for future generations
- Fiona Anson and Alison Baker from Hire me Up: recruitment for the part-time and casual markets making waves at the moment
- Kat McKinnon from Verify1st: on a mission to stop fake websites and scammers
- Katie Campbell from firehosiery: a subscription service for hosiery
- Jodie Fox from Shoes of Prey and Pascale Helyar Moray from Style Rocks: design your own shoes and jewellery
- Priyanka Rao from Evolvex: online flat-packed furniture
- Bronwen O’Brien from Digital Sorbet: virtual PA services
Read the full-story here.
Aaron and Mark